Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#Shopping Inspo {New Years Eve}



Hello my lovelies.
Here is a last minute inspiration for the New Years Eve.
I had the bad luck of getting the flu right before the holidays, and not having the chance to browse the stores for a New Years eve outfit.
But thank god for online stores, which can be browsed from the cosines of your bed.
I found my inspiration at the cool online store www.tidebuy.com 
I found a dress I wanna wear and made two combinations with it.
The first one is more sparkly, with shinning silver shoes silver/golden bag and furry cream coat.
The other one is more bold with the blue suede shoes, black clutch and again grey furry coat.
Fur coat always adds glamour to the outfit, don't you think?
Tidebuy



Click on the pictures below for item details:


One more thing www.tidebuy.com has fast international shipping in over 230 countries. so it is for all of you. Check out the store maybe you can find some other inspiration

6 comments: