Monday, April 28, 2014

Floral mood



Hey dolls.
I have shown you in my last post some inspiration for this seasons trend Floral pants.
In this post I'm showing you what I chose and how I wear them.
I think that most appropriate way to show off some print, any print (floral, aztec...) , is to tone it down on the other details of your outfit. You may try to mix up print with print but you have to be very careful, no body wants to look like a clown. And if you chose to go that path, try to mix something you have seen been already mixed, or try to mix pattern with texture, that is an interesting way to go.
This time I opted out for the safe way and combined this floral pants with white shirt. and white accessories.

Outfit details: pants: Choies // shirt: AhaiShopping // shoes: DressLily // purse: ForeverNew( similar here)

Shop similar:







Outfit details:
pants: Choies
 shirt: AhaiShopping
 shoes: DressLily
 purse: ForeverNew( similar here)

9 comments:

  1. fantastic pants, I love how you set them with the cream shirt and shoes ♥

    kisses ♥
    www.aliceFashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice combination, love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. guapisima!!
    international giveaway in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww amazing look !! love your pants!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants are so amazing! Love this look!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love patterned trousers like this in the summer and the colorful print is just lovely :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pants and the outfit it self is very pretty!:) But the pants are just super cool!:)

    ReplyDelete